作品相关:鲍勃迪伦——暴雨将至
书名:树上彼端之云 作者:木央 本章字数:939字 发布时间:2021-03-20

  Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son?

你到过哪里游历,我蓝眼睛的孩子?

Oh, where have you been, my darling young one?

我亲爱的孩子,你到过哪里游历?I've stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains,

我曾在那十二座迷雾山旁踟躇,I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways,

我曾沿着那十二条蜿蜒的高速公路慢行,I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests,

我曾走进那七座伤心森林的深处,I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans,

我曾面对那十二汪死海,I've been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard,

我曾进入墓地中一万里,

And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard,暴雨、暴雨、暴雨、暴雨,And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.暴雨将至,


Oh, what did you see, my blue-eyed son?你见到过什么,我蓝眼睛的孩子?

Oh, what did you see, my darling young one?我亲爱的孩子,你见到过什么?

I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it,我看见一个新生儿被野狼包围着,

I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it,我看见一条钻石公路空无一人,

I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin',我看见一根黑枝上滴血不止,

I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin',我看见满屋子的人手握嗜血的锤子,

I saw a white ladder all covered with water,我看见一条白色阶梯被水淹没,

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken,我看见无数空谈者的舌头断裂,

I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children,我看见孩子们手里拿着刀枪,

And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,暴雨、暴雨、暴雨、暴雨,

And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.暴雨将至,


And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?你听到过什么,我蓝眼睛的孩子?

And what did you hear, my darling young one?我亲爱的孩子,你听到过什么?

I heard the sound of a thunder, it roared out a warnin',我听见雷声,那雷声吼出一个预兆,

Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world,我听见能淹没整个世界的波涛的怒吼,

Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin',我听见无数的鼓手,他们的手都在燃烧,

Heard ten thousand whisperin' and nobody listenin',我听见无数的低声细语,但没有人在听,

Heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin',我听见一个人饿死,而许多人在大笑,

Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter,我听见一个惨死贫民窟的诗人的歌,

Heard the sound of a clown who cried in the alley,我听见一个小丑在小巷里哭喊,

And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,暴雨、暴雨、暴雨、暴雨,

And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.暴雨将至,


Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?你遇见过谁,我蓝眼睛的孩子?

Who did you meet, my darling young one?我亲爱的孩子,你遇见过谁?

I met a young child beside a dead pony,我遇见一个小孩站在死去的小马旁,

I met a white man who walked a black dog,我遇见一个白人遛着一条黑狗,

I met a young woman whose body was burning,我遇见一个年轻的女人,身体在燃烧,

I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow,我遇见一个女孩,她给我一道彩虹,

I met one man who was wounded in love,我遇见一个男人,他被爱情伤害,

I met another man who was wounded with hatred,我遇见另一个男人,他被仇恨所伤,

And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,暴雨、暴雨、暴雨、暴雨,

It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.暴雨将至,


Oh, what'll you do now, my blue-eyed son?现在你将做什么,我蓝眼睛的孩子?

Oh, what'll you do now, my darling young one?我亲爱的孩子,现在你将做什么?

I'm a-goin' back out 'fore the rain starts a-fallin',在大雨之前我要走出去,I'll walk to the depths of the deepest black forest,

走到那黑森林的最深处,Where the people are many and their hands are all empty,那里人民众多但两手空空,

Where the pellets of poison are flooding their waters,那里毒药污染了水源,

Where the home in the valley meets the damp dirty prison,那里山谷中的家园弥漫了潮湿的毒气,

Where the executioner's face is always well hidden,那里刽子手的脸永远被遮着,

Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten,那里饥饿是丑陋的,那里灵魂被遗忘,

Where black is the color, where none is the number,那里黑是唯一的颜色,那里零是唯一的数字,

And I'll tell it and speak it and think it and breathe it,而我将要把它讲出来、大声地喊出来,

And reflect it from the mountain so all souls can see it,我要从高山上呼喊让所有的灵魂都能听到,

Then I'll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin',然后我站在海面上直到我开始下沉,

But I'll know my song well before I start singin',暴雨、暴雨、暴雨、暴雨,

It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.暴雨将至——

上一章 下一章
看过此书的人还喜欢
章节评论
😀 😁 😂 😃 😄 😅 😆 😉 😊 😋 😎 😍 😘 😗 😙 😚 😇 😐 😑 😶 😏 😣 😥 😮 😯 😪 😫 😴 😌 😛 😜 😝 😒 😓 😔 😕 😲 😷 😖 😞 😟 😤 😢 😭 😦 😧 😨 😬 😰 😱 😳 😵 😡 😠 😈 👹 👺 💀 👻 👽 👦 👧 👨 👩 👴 👵 👶 👱 👮 👲 👳 👷 👸 💂 🎅 👰 👼 💆 💇 🙍 🙎 🙅 🙆 💁 🙋 🙇 🙌 🙏 👤 👥 🚶 🏃 👯 💃 👫 👬 👭 💏 💑 👪 💪 👈 👉 👆 👇 👌 👍 👎 👊 👋 👏 👐
添加表情 评论
全部评论 全部 0
树上彼端之云
手机扫码阅读
快捷支付
本次购买将消耗 0 阅读币,当前阅读币余额: 0 , 在线支付需要支付0
支付方式:
微信支付
应支付阅读币: 0阅读币
支付金额: 0
立即支付
请输入回复内容
取消 确认